Working in our community to make a differance
- Mission and Outreach – Look for opportunities for our church to engage and help the community of Prince Albert and the world
- Care and Share Emergency Food Bank – When families have used up their Share-a-Meal Food Bank privileges and still don’t have enough to eat, our church can provide a food hamper. Volunteers hand out the hampers on the direction of social workers.
- Pastoral Care – A small group of dedicated volunteers visit the hospital and the long term care homes in Prince Albert to make sure that those who cannot come to worship still receive social contact from our church.
- Prince Albert Ministerial Association – We join with our Sisters and Brothers in Christ in a variety of ways to serve the Prince Albert community.
- Refugee Sponsorship – on occasion our church will band together to sponsor a refugee family so that they might find a new safe home in Prince Albert.